Drone comes with built-in support for the latest stable version of Gogs. To enable Gogs you should configure the Drone container using the following environment variables:
version: '2' services: drone-server: image: drone/drone:0.5 environment: + - DRONE_GOGS=true + - DRONE_GOGS_URL=http://gogs.mycompany.com
Drone will prompt you for a username and password to authenticate. You should use your Gogs username and password. This is unfortunately required due to Gogs lack of oauth2 support.
This is a full list of configuration options. Please note that many of these options use default configuration values that should work for the majority of installations.
- Set to true to enable the Gogs driver.
- Gogs server address.
- Optional. Use a single machine account username to clone all repositories.
- Optional. Use a single machine account password to clone all repositories.
- Set to true if Gogs is running in private mode.
- Set to true to disable SSL verification.